The successful integration of all aspects of marketing communications around one core positioning for a company or brand is vital if busy marketers are to gain maximum impact and effectiveness from a given budget. This text shows how to define key audiences and messages, and develop a strategy that will increase marketing impact. The book assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the various communcations routes available and gives guidance on selecting the right mix to meet the agreed objectives.
Relationship Marketing: Strategy and Implementation (The Chartered Institute of Marketing series) eBook $11.00
Real Business Plans & Marketing Tools: Samples to Use in Starting, Growing and Selling Your Business (Business Success Series (Prep Publishing).) eBook $12.00
Relationship Marketing: Creating Stakeholder Value (Chartered Institute of Marketing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.