Reality VS. Plan: How Organizational E-Commerce Strategies Evolved eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The primary audience for this report is managers involved with the highest levels of the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with this task. The user will not only benefit from the hundreds of hours that went into the methodology and its application, but also from its alternative perspective on strategic planning relating to e-commerce in Czech Republic. As the editor of this report, I am drawing on a methodology developed at INSEAD, an international business school (www.insead.edu). For any given industry or sector, including e-commerce, the methodology decomposes a country’s strategic potential along four key dimensions: (1) latent demand, (2) micro-accessibility, (3) proxy operating pro-forma financials, and (4) macro-accessibility. A country may have very high latent demand, yet have low accessibility, making it a less attractive market than many smaller potential countries having higher levels of accessibility. With this perspective, this report provides both a micro and a macro strategic profile of e-commerce in Czech Republic. It does so by compiling published information that directly relates to latent demand and accessibility, either at the micro or macro level. The reader new to Czech Republic can quickly understand where Czech Republic fits into a firm’s strategic perspective. In Chapter 2, the report investigates latent demand and micro-accessibility for e-commerce in Czech Republic. In Chapters 3 and 4, the report covers proxy operating pro-forma financials and macro-accessibility in Czech Republic. Macro-accessibility is a general evaluation of investment and business conditions in Czech Republic.