This book provides users with a solid basis for managing a project and helps them prepare for dealing with managers, project customers, and the people who work with them on a project.This book serves as a useful handbook for project managers and can be used by those who receive project management assignments as part of their job as well as persons with project management titles. Topics include: Project Work Breakdown Structure and Team Recruitment, Creating the Project Gantt Chart, Budget and Cost, Project Plan Review, Project Execution, among many others. Useful for various fields including project managers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, etc.
Real Project Planning: Developing a Project Delivery Strategy (Project Management Toolkit) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.