Real Estate Accounting Made Easy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A new revised and updated edition of an indispensable classicThis updated Second Edition of Investigative Accounting in Divorce provides a solid grounding in every aspect of investigative accounting services in divorce proceedings. It provides a broad overview of the process of evaluating the true financial worth and cash flow of parties in a divorce while also discussing the working relationship between the accountant and the attorney. In addition, it offers divorce accountants detailed coverage of all the most important methods and approaches to the distribution of property and the determination of financial support. It provides guidance on the investigation, uncovering, and documentation of unreported income and includes a wealth of sample worksheets, forms, and checklists appropriate in a variety of situations. Also included are tips on valuation of both client and adversarial assets and on writing valuation reports. All the information divorce accountants need in order to execute their duties is provided including guidance on trial and pretrial negotiations, dealing with clients, documents and documentation, economic and tax issues, balance sheets, expenses and fees, alimony and support, and post-divorce services. Investigative Accounting in Divorce, Second Edition is the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource available for accountants involved in divorce actions.