Radical Brilliance: The Anatomy of How and Why People Have Original Life-Changing Ideas eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Why do people have so much difficulty achieving their goals, making big changes, and becoming the people they want to be? If we can imagine it, why can’t we achieve it? Transformational NLP: A New Psychology offers a new understanding of how the brain really works and how we can use this knowledge for personal change and growth.
Transformational NLP incorporates material drawn from, or inspired by, the holographic model of the universe as explained by physicist David Bohm, the basic premises and implications of twentieth and twenty-first century quantum mechanics, Bert Hellinger’s trans-generational, systemic constellation work, and the metaphysics of the perennial philosophy such as described by Aldous Huxley. It offers breakthrough insights and unique methods―neuro-linguistic and otherwise―that Buchheit has developed over the course of more than three decades, working with thousands of clients.
This book will be of great interest to all students of NLP as well as to psychologists, social workers, mental health workers, teachers, historians, and philosophers. It will especially appeal to many people who are interested in personal transformation and gaining entirely new perspectives about understanding and changing our human experience.