Quality tools for managing construction projects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managing Health Care Information Systems teaches key principles, methods, and applications necessary to provide access to timely, complete, accurate, legible, and relevant health care information. Written by experts for students and professionals, this well-timed book provides detailed information on the foundations of health care information management; the history, legacy, and future of health care information systems; the architecture and technologies that support health care information systems; and the challenges for senior management in information technology, such as organization, alignment with strategic planning, governance, planning initiatives, and assessing and achieving value. Comprehensive in scope, Managing Health Care Information Systems includes substantial discussion of data quality, regulation, laws, and standards; strategies for system acquisition, use, and support; and standards and security. Each chapter includes an overview and summary of the material, as well as learning activities. The activities provide students with the opportunity to explore more fully the concepts presented.