Qualitative Research: Good Decision Making through Understanding People, Cultures and Markets (Market Research in Practice) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Advertising in Leisure and Tourism’ brings together the current thinking in this area, via extensive international case studies, to provide a critical appraisal of the potential of advertising in leisure and tourism. Arranged in three parts, the book introduces the role of advertising, evaluating its relationship within other aspects of tourism and leisure marketing; the techniques used: advertising a range of products to key market segments; and new strategic directions in advertising. It focuses on the new destination marketing strategy of branding and assesses the relationship between advertising and other increasing important areas of promotion, including sponsorship, ambient marketing and sales promotion.Advertising and marketing professionals in the leisure industries and undergraduates on marketing-related modules in tourism, leisure and hospitality courses will find this an invaluable text. Since the case studies are drawn from an international field, readers will be able to assess best practice from a variety of sources and countries.Dr Nigel Morgan is Principal Lecturer in Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism and Annette Pritchard is Senior Lecturer at School of Leisure and Tourism, at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff. One of the only specialist Tourism/Leisure advertising texts on the marketUse of International case studies drawn from the 1999 International Festival of Leisure and Tourism Advertising to highlight good and bad practiceAccessible – ideal for practitioners