Pulmonary Hypertension eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Volume 3, Conduction Abnormalities, explores the essentials of AV nodal and intraventricular conduction abnormalities seen in everyday clinical practice:
AV conduction abnormalities, including first-, second-, and third-degree AV block and enhanced AV conduction
Intraventricular conduction abnormalities, including intraventricular conduction delay, fascicular block, and bundle branch blocks.
There are 101 cases included in Volume 3.