Public Relations Strategy, 3rd Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Qualitative research is a powerful tool which plays a part in conducting marketing research into customer value analysis, branding and naming, new product launch, customer satisfaction and market segmentation, among other marketing areas. Its techniques include all types of focus groups, in depth one-one-one interviews, intercept studies and observational research. Because of its importance in determining buyer attitudes and beliefs it has been growing exponentially. Sheila Keegan, psychologist and market research practitioner, outlines the history of qualitative research, its purpose and role, its relationship to quantitative research, ethical issues it provokes, and how to analyze, interpret, and communicate research results. She presents different theoretical models within which qualitative research operates and uses case studies to show how these frameworks differ between the UK, Europe, the US and other countries.