Public Relations Cases: International Perspectives eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The overall success of an organization is dependent on how marketing is able to inform strategy and maintain an operational focus on market needs. With an array of examples and case studies from around the world, Lancaster and Massingham offer an alternative to the traditional American focused teaching materials currently available. Topics covered include: consumer and organizational buyer behaviour product and innovation strategies direct marketing e-marketing Designed and written for undergraduate, MBA and masters students in marketing management classes, The Essentials of Marketing Management builds on successful earlier editions to provide a solid foundation to understanding this core topic. An extensive companion website, featuring a vast and rich array of supporting materials, including extended cases and multiple choice questions is available at: http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415553476/