Provocateur: Images of Women and Minorities in Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
It says something about the mind when the most easily remembered things are advertising jingles. “The Advertised Mind: Groundbreaking Insights Into How Our Brains Respond to Advertising” is a psychological look at advertising and how people deal with it. An effective advertisement is one that stays with the viewer, and creating an advertisement that does such a thing requires understanding the mind. A scientific and psychological approach to the world of advertising, “The Advertised Mind” is required reading for psychology students and business majors.