Prove It before You Promote It: How to Take the Guesswork Out of Marketing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The leading email marketing firm shows you how to create high-impact, low-cost campaignsEmail marketing is an incredibly cost-effective way to establish and build relationships that drive business success. But, it can also be a challenge because the inbox is a hostile environment. Whether your email is noteworthy—or an annoying waste of your customer’s time—depends on your ability to stick to stick the fundamentals of good marketing and authentic relationship building.The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing presents best practices and relationship-building principles from America’s leading email marketing firm. With over 280,000 small business and non-profit clients, Constant Contact is constantly testing and learning what works and what doesn’t, and it’s all here. There’s no other email guide on the market that provides this level of comprehensive, practical guidance. Whether you’re starting your own small business or need to grow on a shoestring budget, this book will get you up to speed fast.Learn about:Ten email pitfalls that will get your business into troubleTen things your customers expect you to doThe “soft” benefits of email marketingUsing email in combination with other marketing effortsHow four types of permissions can make or break your strategyBuilding an email list that is valuable and effectiveCreating valuable contentChoosing an effective, professional email formatEnsuring your emails are delivered, opened, and readWith The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing, you’ll learn to avoid the common mistakes of email marketing, give your customers content they love, and combine an effective email marketing strategy with your traditional marketing efforts—giving you way more bang for your marketing buck.