Protection, Control, and Accounting of Nuclear Materials eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Earnings Management: Theory and Research is a scholarly study of earnings management. The book is aimed for scholars in accounting, finance, economics, and law. The authors address the following research questions: Why earnings are so important that firms feel compelled to manipulate them? What is earnings management? What set of circumstances will induce earnings management? How will the interaction among management, boards of directors, investors, employees, suppliers, customers and regulators affect earnings management? Can truthful reporting be considered earnings management? What are the motivations for smoothing and other reporting strategies? How to design empirical research addressing earnings management? What are the limitations and strengths of current empirical models?