Project Risk Management Guidelines: Managing Risk in Large Projects and Complex Procurements eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managing Facilitated Processes
Managing Facilitated Processes helps people make thoughtful decisions about managing successful gatherings. The book’s ten chapters are divided into three parts:
From Contact to Contract—building customized agreements; eighteentypes of facilitated processes, their deliverables and unique features
Approach and Style—ensuring integrated, customized, and systematic elements; a forget-me-not prompter; effective management styles
Management x 5: Participants, Speakers, Logistics, Documents,Feedback—practice guidelines, examples, and time-saving tools
Managing Facilitated Processes also includes a companion Web site with handy e-versions of the book’s tools and templates.
Praise for Managing Facilitated Processes
”This book honors the importance of the details and care that every gathering deserves.It should be a standard reference?for people who come together to produce results.” —Peter Block, author of Community: The Structure of Belonging, and consultant and partner, Designed Learning, Ohio, USA
”The authors’ combined experience of nearly 60 years in process facilitation is generously shared in this clearly written guide.” —Sharon Almerigi, certified professional facilitator (CPF), Barbados International Association of Facilitators, Latin America and the Caribbean
”In a world of ‘expert-centered’ workplaces, Managing Facilitated Processes offers a much-needed focus on the process of creating effective, customized environments for learning and work.” —Marilyn Laiken, professor and chair, Department of Adult Education and Counseling Psychology, The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Canada
”A comprehensive and practical guide to making group sessions effective and outcome driven—great insights from cover to cover and a terrific ‘go to’ reference guide.” —Gabriella Zillmer, senior vice-president, Performance Alignment and Compensation, BMO Financial Group, Canada
”A time-saving gem for planning facilitated sessions effectively. It is unique in its thoroughness without being overwhelming. To be pulled off the shelf over and over again.” —Julie Larsen, associate adviser for social policy and development, United Nations Headquarters, New York, USA