Project Recovery: Case Studies and Techniques for Overcoming Project Failure eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The 8th session of the annual Organizational Semiotics Workshop held in June 2005 in Toulouse tested ideas from Organizational Semiotics against two issues from space projects on two illustrative cases provided by the Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES). The twelve chapters of the book are the revised contributions of the workshop on these issues along with general themes of Organizational Semiotics.