Project Portfolio Management: A Practical Guide to Selecting Projects, Managing Portfolios, and Maximizing Benefits (Jossey-Bass Business & Management) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Those starting out in or considering a career in project managementare faced with an almost endless string of questions. What experienceand training do they need? What type of certification is required?What does the job consist of? And how can they best manage theircareers?Your Successful Project Management Career provides all theinformation project management beginners need, from typical corporatehierarchy to reading requirements, developing project plans, andexecuting and closing the project. Readers will find importantterminology clarified and will learn how project management gotstarted, how the field has grown, and where it’s headed. There’splenty of advice on how to make the transition from their presentcareers into project management, as well as a list of courses andeducational programs.Project management is a rewarding – andchallenging – career. And with organization like the ProjectManagement Institute expanding their membership by 20 percentannually, it’s also a fast-growing one. Your Successful ProjectManagement Career gives readers the tools they need to excel, and tomanage the projects that are the lifeblood of any organization.