Performance management is at the top of agendas in most government and public organizations, as well as many not-for-profit organizations. In this follow up to his successful book, Strategic Performance Management, the author focuses on the unique challenges public sector organizations face when tackling the issues of strategic performance management. Drawing on his extensive experience of working with numerous government, public sector, and not-for-profit organizations over the author covers:* The context of decision making in the public sector* The significance of the use of budgeting for performance management, and the impact of performance measurements on budgets* A huge range of underpinning cases and examples from the public sector, including cases on the Home Office and the NHS in the UK, and the US Air ForceFor senior executives in the public sector and government, and for faculty and students in the field this is the authoritative strategic level treatment of this fast-growing area. * Based on the author’s groundbreaking and already successful Strategic Performance Management title (BH, 2006)- Marr is now one of the leading thinkers in this field internationally* The first rigorous focused analysis for senior public sector management of how to succeed in measurement and management strategies in the light of government scrutiny* Demonstrates public sector ‘best practice’ and is packed with relevant public sector examples and cases from the UK, Europe, Asia and the US* Demonstrates the clear and growing trend for increasing public sector performace management not just in the UK but in countries such as Canada, Germany, Netherlands, etc.
Project Planning and Control eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.