Project Management Training eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Project Management Office (PMO) is a rapidly emerging concept in project management that has evolved in terms of its application, sophistication, and proven results. Most literature on the subject focuses on a specific facet or purpose of PMO. The Advanced Project Management Office: A Comprehensive Look at Function and Implementation provides an all-inclusive description of the PMO and allows project management professionals to select the features most appropriate and relevant to the issues at hand, while keeping the full PMO picture in perspective. The authors illustrate how the PMO can be used to reduce costs of projects, decrease time to market for new products, increase corporate profits, and ensure project success.This reference covers all aspects of PMO in a format that is easy to read and understand. It discusses the motivations for adopting a PMO, including project performance, project manager competency, the organizational desire to excel, and much more. Both short-term and long-term functions are identified and discussed. WBS-like structures are developed for use in the process of evaluating project performance during the life-cycle of the project. Ideal for senior project management professionals and as an advanced project management training program, the book presents two related models that deal with the evaluation of project performance from the vantage point of the client as well as the project team. With so many industries becoming project team driven, The Advanced Project Management Office will help project managers ensure project success and improve their company’s bottom line.