Project Management Tools and Techniques for Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Success in program management requires discipline, complete plans, well-run meetings, accurate record keeping, and adherence to global best practices. Implementing Program Management: Templates and Forms Aligned with the Standard for Program Management, Third Edition (2013) and Other Best Practices provides the templates and guidelines for the plans, forms, agendas, registers, and procedures you will need.
Ginger Levin and Allen Green wrote Implementing Program Management Templates and Forms Aligned with the Standard for Program Management – Second Edition (2008) in 2010. Since then it has become the go-to reference for program practitioners, colleges, universities, and those studying for the Program Management Professional (PgMP®) credential from the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Based on PMI’s Standard for Program Management—Third Edition (2013) and other best practices, the updated edition of this bestselling reference provides a program management methodology consisting of reports, forms, templates, and documents. It includes identifiable documents referenced in the latest Standard for Program Management as well as other helpful ones omitted from prior editions.
The book deals with the full program management life cycle—program definition, program benefits delivery, and program closure—to support the documentation requirements for your programs. The authors have updated the templates and forms in this book to complement what is included in the Third Edition and to include what they feel are best practices for managing programs.
All the templates included in the book can be accessed online and can be easily customized to meet the unique requirements of your organization.