Project Management Toolkit: The Basics for Project Success (Project Management Toolkit) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Today’s office can seem more like a chicken coop, with everyone running around, squawking, clucking, and kicking up dust and feathers. Well, it’s time to take control of the problem!Have you studied traditional project management, only to discover that it falls short? Are you done with silly theories of how things should function, and eager to apply streetwise tactics to real problems like egos, cliques, deadlines and squabbles?Welcome to the fine art of herding chickens-innovative, unique techniques for project management. Here, authors Dan Bradbary and David Garrett reveal novel ways to boost efficiency, eliminate chaos, and ultimately complete your project on time, within budget.In a novel, engaging style, you’ll how to herd your project tam (no matter how dysfunctional it is), how to look ahead to keep from falling behind, how to read, deal with, and charm all types of people, how to navigate the corporate jungle with finesse, to control all aspects of a meeting, to use bleeding-edge technology to help your project, and more.