Project Management ToolBox: Tools and Techniques for the Practicing Project Manager eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book presents the fundamental concepts of project management in a concise fashion with an emphasis on the difficult tradeoffs that must be made by project managers. The authors describe the basic analytical tools and project management methodologies and show how to apply these tools and methodologies to realistic problems.