Project Management Theory and Practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
IT project management has developed into a complex process with a broader scope of responsibilities than ever before. Here is the newest and most comprehensive book to offer winning insights and strategies on how to manage every step of the process. Written by two of this country’s leading experts on IT Project Management, this extensive yet easy-to-use volume will give you the tools you need to successfully navigate your next IT project.You’ll learn how to avoid cost overruns and schedule delays, meet customer requirements, take control of budgets and resource allocation, build a successful team, and put to use many more tried-and-true methods of project management. The handbook includes a completely up-to-date overview of the best Internet services, current software, and repositories available via the Internet along with networking, e-commerce, reuse, prototype, modeling and simulations.It’s all contained in this user-friendly handbook that will soon become the foundation for every IT project you manage … or take part in. Based on real-world practical experience and case studies, the Handbook will give you the framework to manage, improve, and build greater accuracy into every phase of your IT project management.