Project Management That Works: Real-World Advice on Communicating, Problem-Solving, and Everything Else You Need to Know to Get the Job Done eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As of March 2002, the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam has changed. Project managers who need the latest and most complete test-preparation materials will find this new edition a lifesaver. Covering each competency area tested on the exam, it also explains question structures and offers numerous case studies and other valuable practice tools.
An invaluable desk reference as well, the new edition is completely up to date. Every chapter has been revised to include the latest changes to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKR). For project managers preparing to take the exam, study tools include:
* all-new practice questions * simulated questions in “situational format” of new exam * new chapter and questions on professional responsibility * new material on risk management * and much more
As always, the book is the definitive guide to properly defining, budgeting, assigning, and executing projects of all types and scopes – on paper or on the job.