Project Management Roles & Responsibilities eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book has been FULLY updated to reflect PMI’s changes to the PMP exam, and should be used to prepare for all PMP exams delivered on or after July 30th of 2013.
Can you imagine valuing a book so much that you send the author a Thank You letter?
Hundreds of thousands of project managers know and understand why PMP Exam Prep is a worldwide best-seller. Years of PMP exam preparation experience, endless hours of ongoing research, interviews with project managers who failed the exam to identify gaps in their knowledge, and a razor-sharp focus on making sure project managers don’t waste a single minute of their time studying are THE reasons this book is the best-selling PMP exam preparation guide in the world.
PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Edition contains hundreds of updates and improvements from previous editions–including new exercises and sample questions never before in print. Offering hundreds of sample questions, critical time-saving tips plus games and activities available nowhere else, this book will help you pass the PMP exam on your FIRST try.