Inside the Minds: Leading Lawyers is the most authoritative book ever written on the legal profession, featuring an unprecedented collection of Managing Partners and Chairs from the world’s leading law firms. These visionaires reveal the secrets behind becoming a managing partner/chair of a practice group and balancing professional as well as personal lives, all the while increasing your worth to a firm. Addressing such issues as management, teamwork, landing new clients, building a firm, time management and compensation, this is a candid look inside the minds of the world’s best lawyers. The book is a must-read for attorneys at every level, law school students and anyone interested in the legal profession.
Project management professional eBook $14.00
Project management practitioner’s handbook eBook $11.00
Project Management Process Improvement eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.