Project Management Nation: Tools, Techniques, and Goals for the New and Practicing It Project Manager eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This classic guide enables you to learn from the successes and failures of leading companies, explore new cost control and risk management techniques . . . and obtain the information needed to study for the PMI Certification exam.-The Design-Build Institute of AmericaThis book is more like an encyclopedia of project management than simply a textbook . . . Once you’ve been through this text, it will become a well-used reference on your bookshelf. Somewhere inside, Dr. Kerzner has addressed at least a portion of whatever you’re looking for.-Dr. Don Shanfelt, PMPE-Commerce PM for WorldCom, and adjunct IT professor in Colorado Springs Project management at its best-a banner edition of the landmark reference This latest edition of the bestselling “bible” of project management brings outstanding coverage of the basic principles and concepts of project management right up to date with the latest developments in the field. Written by one of the best-known and respected authorities on the subject, it is essential reading for today’s and tomorrow’s professionals involved in project management. It covers every key aspect of the subject, from the intricate framework of organizational behavior and structure that can determine project success to the planning, scheduling, and controlling processes vital to effective project management. New features include:* Up-to-date coverage of global project management, the project management maturity model, “six sigma”, and conflict resolution modes* Dozens of real-world case studies and hundreds of sample problems across a wide range of industries”