Project management: how to plan and manage successful projects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
TEACHING STRATEGIES: A GUIDE TO EFFECTIVE INSTRUCTION, 9th Edition, is known for its practical, applied help with commonly used classroom teaching strategies and tactics. Perfect for anyone studying education or involved in a site-based teacher education program, the book focuses on topics such as lesson-planning, questioning, and small-group and cooperative-learning strategies. The book is known for its solid coverage of teaching strategies and applications, and the new edition continues on in this tradition, with even more teaching applications and an engaging feature that highlights real-life voices from the field.