Project Management for the Technical Professional eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Policy, methods, and tools to make good decisionsProject success means making the numbers. Project success means delivering business value from the application of resources to project scope and taking measured risks to achieve deliverables. Quantitative methods provide the basis for calculating value, establishing the project metrics that will be the measures of success, and helping project managers understand the numerical values of risks to be addressed.