Project management for business, engineering, and technology : principles and practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Here’s the one-of-a-kind book that will give you hands-on experience as you prepare for the PMP exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute. This Sybex Workbook provides:* Clear introductions that put the exercises in context and explain the importance of key project management skills* Dozens of exercises designed by two veteran project managers to correlate directly with PMP objectives* Cross-references to Sybex’s PMP Study Guide for additional instructional contentEach chapter comprehensively covers a different PMP objective domain:* Scope Management* Time Management* Cost Management* Quality Management* Human Resource Management* Communication Management* Risk Management* Contracts and Procurement Management* Project Integration and Professional Responsibility