hether you run a giant corporation or work in a small business, it’s more than likely that you regularly deal with people of different cultures—from customers and suppliers to salespeople and colleagues. It simply can’t be overstated: You will have trouble succeeding in business today if you don’t appreciate and know how to actively manage global cultural diversity. Managing Across Cultures examines why people around the world behave as they do and provides actionable tactics for succeeding in today’s global business environment. Experts in the field of cross-cultural training, Michael Schell and Charlene Solomon describe seven readily recognizable behaviors and explain what they mean, how to interpret them, and most importantly, how to respond to them. Managing Across Cultures is filled with case studies illustrating the importance of understanding and dealing with cultural differences in all aspects of business. You’ll learn how: Intel’s powerful global corporate culture is a critical element of its historic success Colgate-Palmolive integrates cultural understanding into its global marketing programs GE adapts its effective management style to local business cultures You’ll also find out how underestimating cultural influence caused serious problems for organizations like DaimlerChrysler and Wal-Mart. Managing Across Cultures takes you far beyond other books that simply catalog the customs, gestures, and language vagaries of other cultures. This in-depth, strategic guide will help in every facet of business—from hiring and motivating employees to developing winning sales pitches and marketing campaigns.
Project Management Demystified eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.