Project Management Communications Bible eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Invaluable information regarding one of the biggest worldwide growth areas in investing-infrastructure assets
Infrastructure investing is about to explode on the worldwide scene. The fact is that real money will need to be spent on real projects-which will present real opportunities for stable, long-term returns. But infrastructure assets have unique characteristics and the investments and funds that will likely rise up must be suitably structured to serve investor needs.
Author Rajeev Sawant has been analyzing infrastructure investments, funds, and project financing programs for nearly five years, and with this book, he presents information that will be invaluable to lenders, pension funds, insurance companies, investment funds, rating agencies, and even governments.
- Presents comprehensive data analysis on infrastructure cases worldwide
- Analyzes the opportunities as well as the pitfalls of infrastructure investing
- Focuses on the needs of pensions, insurance companies, and endowments interested in infrastructure investing
For the next decade, worldwide economic growth and increased employment-as well as investment returns-will come from infrastructure projects. This book will help you understand today’s dynamic infrastructure asset class and quickly get you up to speed on the unique risks and rewards associated with it.