Project Management Casebook Instructor’s Manual eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Project Management Roles & Responsibilities provides comprehensive descriptions of the responsibilities, skills, and desired backgrounds for project personnel to guide you in crafting job descriptions that are appropriate for your organization, or to rethink the ways in which you have assigned responsibilities to existing positions. The positions described in this book include: * Chief Project Officer * Project Portfolio Manager * Strategic Project Office Director * Manager of Project Support * Manager of Project Managers * Project Management Mentor * Program Manager * Project Manager * Project Team Leader * Project Support Team Member * Project Controller * Project Planner * Project Scheduler * Project Estimator * Risk Management Coordinator * Methodologist * Business Analyst * Project Office Administrator * Organization Development Specialist * Systems Analyst * Knowledge Management Coordinator * Communications Planner * Relationship Manager