Project Management Case Studies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In all but the smallest of projects the project sponsor inevitably has to buy-in the services of other suppliers. Goods and services must be bought, and this requires people to make contracts so that they know the basis on which they are working with each other and to deal with any disagreements that subsequently arise. This means that a knowledge of contracting specifically for project management is necessary if a project is to avoid difficulties and reach a successful conclusion. This volume – which stems from the third edition of the “Gower Handbook of Project Management” – concentrates specifically on the contracting issues that surround projects of any size.