Project Management Accounting: Budgeting, Tracking, and Reporting Costs and Profitability eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Modern restructuring techniques for a global business landscape Corporate restructurings are an indispensable tool in building a new generation of re-engineered companies with the power and resources to compete on a global playing field. Written from a practical and historical perspective, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fourth Edition carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M&As, the laws and rules that govern the field, as well as the offensive and defensive techniques of hostile acquisitions. In this thoroughly revised Fourth Edition, author and business valuation expert Patrick Gaughan provides a fresh perspective on M&As in today’s global business landscape, and how your company can reap the benefits from the various forms of restructurings available. Packed with the most up-to-date research, graphs, and case studies, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fourth Edition explores: * Recent takeover trends including the role of private equity firms and hedge funds * Most effective offensive and defensive tactics in hostile bids * A review of the effect of shareholder wealth on a variety of takeover actions * Modern, historical, and global perspectives on the field * The various forms of downsizing including divestitures, spinoffs, and equity carve-outs * Bankruptcy as an effective restructuring technique * Latest developments in corporate governance * Pros and cons of joint ventures and strategic alliances * Primary methods used to value public and private companies