Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 10th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the fourth in a new series of books co-branded with the International Institute for Learning (IIL). It teams best selling author Harold Kerzner with Senior IIL Consultant Carl Belack, to focus on teaching the basic principles of managing complex projects to experienced project managers and others who find themselves managing large projects in a highly complex global environment. Managing Complex Projects contains the entire IIL course–both text and accompanying illustrations in easy and accessible language and format– Read more…
Project Management Framework —
Integration Management —
Scope Management —
Time Management —
Cost Management —
Human Resources Management —
Procurement Management —
Quality Management —
Risk Management —
Communications Management —