Project Governance (Fundamentals of Project Management) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book provides an overview of current approaches and research in the field of international organizations with a focus on implementation issues in a globalized context.* Written by a team of recognized leaders in the field, associated with the growing and influential International Organizations Network (ION). * Covers topical issues such as managing virtual teams and globalization. * Makes a cohesive statement about the field of international organizations. * Is written with a focus on implementation issues. * Offers a solid contribution to the closing of the gap between researchers and practitioners.