This book provides an overview of current approaches and research in the field of international organizations with a focus on implementation issues in a globalized context.* Written by a team of recognized leaders in the field, associated with the growing and influential International Organizations Network (ION). * Covers topical issues such as managing virtual teams and globalization. * Makes a cohesive statement about the field of international organizations. * Is written with a focus on implementation issues. * Offers a solid contribution to the closing of the gap between researchers and practitioners.
Project Governance (Fundamentals of Project Management) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.