Project and Program Risk Management: A Guide to Managing Project Risks and Opportunities eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
B2B sales and marketing executives have been hard-hit by increasing sales demands, plummeting budgets, and highly touted techniques that promise more than they deliver. The Fundamentals of Business-to-Business Sales & Marketing shows executives how to integrate traditional B2B selling methods with effective and proven new technologies. Covering database marketing, microclustering, accurate ROI measurement, and more, this no-nonsense book provides a dynamic, hands-on approach for selling more while spending less, and meeting today’s relentless revenue and margin demands.