Project and Program Risk Management: A Guide to Managing Project Risks and Opportunities eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Are you an “accidental manager”? Dobson’s new book is the resource for technical professionals who suddenly discover that the skills that have made them successful aren’t necessarily relevant in their new role as project manager. Dobson covers management strategies for all technical professionals by combining solid information and extensive documentation with humor and perspective. He takes “ground-up” approach to effective management, assuming that the reader has no previous exposure or academic background, but is suddenly responsible for getting the job done! And this book works both ways. Not only does Project Management for the Technical Professional show how a technical rofessional can be a good manager, but it also demonstrates how a manager can oversee that “odd” breed we call “technical professionals.” It’s a guide to the emotional challenge of management, a glossary to key terms and concepts, and a handbook for dealing with “Generation X” professionals and ageism—all in one book. Remember…effective leadership starts within. Only through complete and honest self-assessment can you develop an action plan that sparks growth and achievement. Project Management for the Technical Professional not only helps you begin the journey, but it also brings you through to the end—successfully.