Programming Internet Email HQ [SMTP,MIME,IMAP,POP3] eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The best decisions are always those which create the highest ROI. Certainly companies that do no make good decisions end up with marginal ROI when compared to those who make better decisions.
Anyways, that was just my take on how this book was written. The longer a consultant talks or causes you to read the more money they get…pure and simple. I was hoping that this book would offer something concrete, but instead it was lots of rhetoric about Process Networks, Web Services, Boxes within Boxes, etc. I’m sure that this works fine if you have 200 other consultants to mull over the nuances of each possible detail as they relate to the whole, but c’mon. I must admit that John Seely Brown pointed out that this book would “NOT” offer the how to, but more of a how’d they do that? question that lingers for 200 pages. I gave it an additional star for stating that in the foreword.
Well, let’s cut to the chase! This book offers ok theory at a space station level…I think it’s 273 miles…maybe 272. If you want to here of practical examples that demonstrate the power of web services at sea-level…this is “NOT” the book to read. Thank goodness I only borrowed this book from the library. I’m going to exchange it tomorrow for an ISV book and an Evanesense CD…that group rocks.