Profiting from Clean Energy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A pioneer in currency trading shares his vast knowledge
The Forex Trading Course is a practical, hands-on guide to mastering currency trading. This book is designed to build an aspiring trader’s knowledge base in a step-by-step manner-with each major section followed by a thorough question-and-answer section to ensure mastery of the material. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, The Forex Trading Course outlines a practical way to integrate fundamental and technical analysis to identify high probability patterns and trades; and reveals how to develop a trading plan and appropriate strategies for different size trading accounts; how to control emotions and use emotional intelligence to improve trading performance; and much more. Filled with in-depth insight and practical advice, The Forex Trading Course will prepare readers for the realities of currency trading, and help them evolve and achieve success in this dynamic market.
Abe Cofnas (Orlando, FL) has been the forex trading columnist for Futures magazine since 2001. He formed Learn4x.com-one of the first Web-based interactive training sites devoted to forex trading in 2001 as well.