Profitable Candlestick Trading: Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profits eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
To me this book was primarily a history lesson on the early 20th century stock market. It details the life of Jesse Livermore and the lessons he learned trading stocks. It also does a great job giving a history lesson on the stock market of the time.
I would recommend this book to the following people:
1: You are either a new stock trader or looking to be one. Having a history of the market will help your trading. There are some very valid points made about the importance of keeping emotions out of trading and listening to yourself more than the “experts”.
2: You are a history buff and want to learn about the stock market from the peoples point of view and not just numbers and what happened.
3: You like a good biography.
At least some basic stock market knowledge is recommended in order to truly appreciate this book.