Product Management in Practice: A Real-World Guide to the Key Connective Role of the 21st Century eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book offers hundreds of practical, easy-to-learn techniques every manager can use to coach employees to become more productive, positive, inspired and effective. Filled with real-world advice and management-changing exercises, this manual shows how to get the most from employees in today’s era of downsizing, layoffs, buyouts and mergers. Managers learn how to be more than just a boss and develop the skills and strategies to become more like a coach to their employees.
This invaluable management resource will show managers how to tap into the hidden strengths and talents of employees, to inspire peak performers to even greater levels of productivity, to confront inappropriate behavior, turn problem employees into productive workers, to ask questions that get good answers,-to be a winner and to teach others how to be winners. Gives the skills to become a good coach to lead and inspire people to work as a team and produce winning results.