Pro DevOps with Google Cloud Platform: With Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Google can be an incredibly powerful tool for research, but the top-of-the-page results are seldom the most beneficial to library users and students, and many of the search engines most useful features are hidden behind its famously simple interface. Burns and Sauers reveal the secrets of effective Google searches in this invaluable resource showing how to get the most out of the service, with. An overview of all the tools search services, including Image, Maps, News, Blogs, Discussions, Scholar, Patents, and Books. Ready-to-use instructions on how to go beyond the simple search box and top results to get library users the answers they need, fast. Straightforward guidance on using filters to refine search results, with examples of common searches like images with Creative Commons licenses, news searches set for a date range or into an archive, and videos with closed captioning. An explanation of the bibliography manager feature of Google Scholar, which allows students and researchers to build bibliographies with ease. Tips for configuring Safe Search on workstations in childrens departments and schools.