Principles of Marketing: European Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга The Advanced Dictionary of Marketing: Putting Theory to Use The Advanced Dictionary of Marketing: Putting Theory to UseКниги Маркетинг Автор: Scott Dacko Год издания: 2008 Формат: pdf Издат.:Oxford University Press, USA Страниц: 625 Размер: 2 ISBN: 0199285993 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:This dictionary of marketing terms focuses on key concepts, grouped into four categories: concepts, laws, theories, and effects. Containing over 500 entries, ranging in length and depth, the book will be the ideal reference guide for practitioners, MBA students, and those taking professional marketing qualifications.Example entries include:Balanced Scorecard; Sagacity Segmentation; Value-based Marketing; Law of Comparative Advantage; Law of Diminishing Returns; Engel’s Law; Moore’s Law; Agency Theory; Game Theory; Motivation Theory; Theory X; Theory Y; Acquiesence Response Set; Anchoring Effect; Experience Curve Effect; Halo Effect; Substitution Effect.