An Introduction to Human Resource Management is ideal for those studying HRM for the first time. This straightforward and accessible text takes the reader through both practical and theoretical aspects of the subject and is designed to be used concurrently with semester based teaching,The range and nature of HR work is illustrated by a combination of real life case studies and examples of current research that are presented throughout the text to heighten awareness of key issues involved in HR today.’A comprehensive and wide-ranging text which examines all major aspects of Human Resource Management in a down to earth and pratical way whilst providing the necessary theoretical underpinning.’Richard Underwood, Senior Lecturer, Business School, Wolverhampton University.’I found it a strong text and enjoyed reading it.It is clear, well written and includes the central issues required by such a text.’Dr Louise Preget, Senior Lecturer, Bournemouth University Business SchoolKey words (needed for web search engines and the like)Human Resource Management, HRM, Personnel, Recruitment, Selection, employees, Performance management *Clear, concise and comprehensive* Up- to date with all relevant new legislation.* New case studies* Teachers Resource Material
Principles of Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.