Forecasting, expenditures, priorities, and safety margins. Learn all you need to know about the budgeting process, from preparing a forecast to monitoring variances and making adjustments. Managing Budgets gives you a clear understanding of the budgeting cycles and explains standard concepts and terms. It shows you how to create a personalized budgeting system, anticipate revenues and estimate expenditures, correct errors, and motivate staff to achieve financial targets. Useful tips help you to handle real-life situations and develop first-class budgeting skills that will dramatically improve efficiency and results. The Essential Manager have sold more than 1.9 million copies worldwide! Experienced and novice managers alike can benefit from these compact guides that slip easily into a briefcase or a portfolio. The topics are relevant to every work environment, from large corporations to small businesses. Concise treatments of dozens of business techniques, skills, methods, and problems are presented with hundreds of photos, charts, and diagrams. It is the most exciting and accessible approach to business and self-improvement available.
Principles of Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.