Principles and Practice of Percutaneous Tracheostomy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This well-written text provides the new interventionalist with the basics required for cardiac catheterization as well as the latest developments for drug eluting stents, imaging, cardiac flow, the analysis of good and bad results, and many more standard routines. Most of the contributors have worked with one of the world’s leading interventional cardiologists, Patrick W. Serruys of Rotterdam. Under his guidance in one of the busiest cath labs anywhere, the contributors absorbed a considerable amount of technique-based knowledge and experienced high-risk cases not seen in smaller units. Their experience there and in their present positions is the basis for this book.