This book is for a beginner who has never done PM. There is nothing about Process Groups or Knowledge Areas, and only a couple of pages on ES, LS, EF, LF, and Earned Value. It touches on only the most basic of formulas. I would pass this up and go with the PM for Dummies book if you are new to PM, and pass it up altogether if you are already a PM. There are some very good books for intermediate level PM’s, those studfying for the PMP exam, and seasoned PM’s as well.
Preparing for the project management professional eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.