Practical Speculation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A lot of information in this book can be applied to companies of all sizes. What is special about micro-cap companies is that they are not followed closely by big institutions because they are simply too small. If a financial institution has a $1 billion under management, analyzing a micro-cap company would be a waste of time. These institutions need to invest in bigger companies. Because of this, small companies are not followed closely by analysts and therefore, the market is more inefficient, allowing investors to profit from mispriced securities.
The author provides different sources of information for analyzing these companies. They include: the company, competitors, customers, suppliers, trade associations, industry professionals, legal documents, and employees. Investors can use these sources and gain information advantage over other market participants. Even Warren Buffett once said that if he had less money, the universe of companies that he could invest in would be wider, meaning that it would include smaller companies. This book does a pretty good job arguing that micro-cap investing can generate above-average returns.
– Mariusz Skonieczny, author of Why Are We So Clueless about the Stock Market? Learn how to invest your money, how to pick stocks, and how to make money in the stock market