Practical Probabilistic Programming eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Data compression is one of the most important fields and tools in modern computing. From archiving data, to CD-ROMs, and from coding theory to image analysis, many facets of modern computing rely upon data compression. This book provides a comprehensive reference for the many different types and methods of compression. Included are a detailed and helpful taxonomy, analysis of most common methods, and discussions on the use and comparative benefits of methods and description of “how to” use them. Detailed descriptions and explanations of the most well-known and frequently used compression methods are covered in a self-contained fashion, with an accessible style and technical level for specialists and non-specialists.